Placeholder

Placeholder

Thursday 24 December 2015

Introduction: Paula Karanja | Vikki Kerslake

My name is Vikki, I am one of the artists who will be collaborating with fellow artist Paula Karanja as part of the MASK Project. My task will be to create a 90 second animation using Paula's work. I was very much drawn to Paula's style and look forward to the collaboration over the coming weeks.

Artwork by Paula Karanja

I am a graduate of Computer Animation Arts course in Rochester UCA. My style tends to be illustrative with painterly qualities. I enjoy working with abstract and delicate designs and mixing 2D and 3D together.




             


I am very much looking forward to seeing how this project evolves in the coming weeks.

Vikki 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Vikki - looking forward to getting this show on the road!

    ReplyDelete