Placeholder

Placeholder

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Louis & Ethan - with lights and sound

Here it is. The final animation - also doubling as the first draft animation too! Although when I say final, I don't mean it's the final high quality render of the animation; it's just the animation itself that is pretty much final, bar a few last minute tweaks (some of which I have already made, but I didn't have time to re-render).

So turn up your speakers and I hope you enjoy it!



There we have it. Not too eerie I hope.

Side note: all sound FX were sourced from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/

So overall, what do people think of it?

Ethan Shilling

2 comments:

  1. you're a clever so-and-so, Mr Shilling! :) This makes me very happy - surreal, dreamlike, theatrical and uncanny! I'm sure Louis will be thrilled! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete